9 years ago
Monday, October 6, 2008
Play Date
Last Thursday we were able to get together with our friend Jen and her girls, Kate and Cambria. When I got home from work we took the kids to the zoo (no pictures, I forgot my camera). Jen's husband Nyall had to work late so they came over and we had KFC, played games and made Puppy Chow. Thanks for the fun times!!
Brielle and Kate playing drums on the toybox.
Jen, I knew you would love this picture of Kate. I just can't believe how blue her eyes are!
All the kids (Travis included) had to take their turn being pushed around the room in the toybox.
Ethan and Cambria didn't understand that when you both pushed....you weren't going to go anywhere. I don't think Kate minded, she just kept laughing and smiling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
What a fun day! All the kids (Travis included) looked like they were having so much fun! Cute pics!
Post a Comment