Tuesday, October 21, 2008

With the economy how it is we decided to let the kids share a costume....sorry Ethan, Brie won the coin toss.

We got this costume as a hand me down from my sister-in-law, and I have been really excited to have Brie wear it for Halloween. I guess I should have tried it on her earlier, as you can see she is pretty tall, and it doesn't fit. So now we have to try to find her a costume a week before Halloween! Wish us luck! Cute Brie in her Leopard "capris". If you know anything about my kids you know that they always want what the other has....please see the example below..
Ethan in his "Leopard capris". I am still laughing so hard right now it is hard to post! I am such a horrible mother, but this was hillarious!!
I love this picture, she looks like such a doll. She has an ear infection right now, so she didn't feel like smiling.
Ethan in his "Daisy Dukes" Just look at those chicken legs, I think he got those from his Grandma Helquist :) Love you mom!

5 comments:

TF said...

That is too funny! Good luck on a replacement for Brie!

The Stanford Bunch said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Oh right... Jaxon needs a costume too I guess! :)

Carmen Eggers said...

Hey Kristin, I have a tiger costume that is a size 2T that she can borrow. Abbey wore it when she was little. I also have a halloween coat that is reversible and it is a ladybug on one side and a unicorn on the other. Let me know if you want to use one!

Jana said...

That is hilarious! Too bad it wasn't warm, the neighborhood would get a kick out of Ethan running around looking like that! At least he is a good sport and will try it on, EmmaLee wouldn't!

Nyall and Jennifer said...

That's hilarious. I don't know what's funnier- the picture of Ethan in his capris or the picture of the unibomber. I need to e-mail you some pics of the kids from a couple months ago. jen