

Ethan got a great surprise when Mark brought him his parrot to go with his costume. Ethan had such a good time trunk-or-treating, and getting to be a pirate for the evening.

"Arrrrgh Maybe" That is what Ethan thinks a pirate says.

Angel Brielle. No Grandma Rogers, you can't put her up on your shelf :)

The Happy Halloweeners
6 comments:
They are ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing! It makes me feel almost as if I was there!
Cute, Cute! I also loved the Hide and Seek pic you sent! That was hilarious!
How fun!! Great job on their costumes... they look like they fit them great!(; Oh, and I think that is awesome about Ethan and the potty training...Seriously, it is such a hard thing, I am glad you can plan for Disneyland! Can we go?
Very cute. I love the angel outfit.
P.S. You have been tagged.
they look SOOOO cute! haha, I think mom will want to put that little angel on her shelf! :)
Ethan with his pirate face and facial hair is the best. That'll be a good one for years to come.
Post a Comment