9 years ago
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Boo at the Zoo
This is just a cute picture of Trav and Brie. It seems like she has gone from being a baby to a toddler overnight. She looks so grown up in this picture.
Trav's mom is such a talented seamstress, and she made this costume for Ethan. Ethan has been talking nonstop about getting to be a pirate, and wanting it to be Halloween already. On Saturday we went with some friends to "Boo at the Zoo" I could not believe how crowded it was, but we had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
Fun, fun!! Isn't it so great to get them all dressed up and see their excitement??? Kailin has been crossing off the days on a calendar...she can hardly wait for Halloween....she gets so mad when we don't cross off more than one day at a time!
Ethan looks awesome, i love it! Good job Grandma. Nice jamaica shirt too Travis...just need dreadlocks and a rastafarian hat to compete the outfit for halloween...
..i mean "complete", not compete. Boy, it must be bedtime.
As much as I liked the leopard capris (hilarious)- your kids look cute in their new costumes.
I can't believe that costume is homemade... SO cute! Brie does look so big, Bummer that you had to do the stitches, poor girl.
Your hair looks so cute..I hope you are loving it.
how fun!!! love the costume!!
Hey friend! Way cute blog! I was having problems getting on it in the past, but I finally made it! :) Your kids are so cute. The picture of Ethan wearing that tiny costume kills me! Love it!
Post a Comment