9 years ago
Monday, October 6, 2008
Brielle Ainsley Rogers
What can I say about the little Mynx. She is into everything, and under my stove is the latest. I am used to Brielle always being under my feet when I cook, so I didn't think anything of her being n the kitchen. Then a minute or so passed and I realized she wasn't under my feet, I look down and ta-da, this is what I found.
Another shot of Brie with my cookie sheets.
I admit I don't do laundry as often as I should, so one night Brielle ended up in an 18 month outfit. It was pretty big, but figured it would be alright. When she woke up we went in and found her grinning from ear to ear.....looking like this. The funniest part was when I was taking the picture she was actually posing!! She is growing up way too quickly, that is for sure.
My cute little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
How fun! It just makes me smile to see her antics. (Mainly because as "into everything" as I think Karsyn is, Brie is into more!!!)
I love the tattoos! I will have to find some of those!
She is one beautiful baby!
Post a Comment