Monday, September 29, 2008

What is everyone looking at??

Brie loves the little yogurt bites, and she was sitting here the other day when Ethan came up to me and told me Brie had a booger on her face. I just had to get a picture, because she was clueless about the little yogurt bite that was stuck to her face!
Ethan has to get in on any picure that we take of Brie. She loves walking around on this toy, usualy she turns it around backwards and walks with it. She doesn't really need it, because she is doing a very good job on her own.

5 comments:

TF said...

Cute pics! I can't believe you can put your kids in sleeper pj's! It'll be a few months before we can even think about it!

The Stanford Bunch said...

hahahaha! CUTE! What are the little yogurt bites?!? Sounds like something my kids would love! Do you mean yogos? Or are they something different?

Karen Rogers said...

WHAT BEAUTIFUL KIDS!!! I can hardly wait to see them...I miss them so much!

Jana said...

Hey guys, I saw your blog through Jen's. Those are super cute pictures! What a fun blog!

Salazar Family said...

Such cute Pictures!! Your kids are adorable!