My cute son in his T-Ball "uniform"
Brielle watching Ethan play ball.
Of course, while all the other kids are getting ready to run the bases, my son is playing in the dirt! Today was Ethan's firs day of T-Ball. I wasn't able to go, because I was doing a 5k with a few friends. Travis said that Ethan really liked it and did very well at listening and following directions. Here is a video of Ethan running to home plate. He is in the navy blue hat and red shorts.







2 comments:
I know. We always thought a queen bed would be enough for us but I guess we weren't including two others. They don't know yet where they are going. They should have their papers done in the next week or so.
I would love to see Ethan play! I am so glad you keep me updated! Thank you! Kiss the kids for me and tell them I love them and miss them!
Post a Comment