Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cute Pictures.....of the Kids of Course

We really haven't had anything exciting happen lately for any new pictures. We are trying to get a really good video of Brielle walking, but she never wants to when she sees the camera. Just a note, we will be taking family pictures on Saturday, so we will post a few and mail a few out as well. Brie is growing so quickly!! She is starting to look more like a little girl than my baby now days.
Check out that tongue!!! ( he gets that from his father)
One of little girls in our neighborhood had her hair like this the other day, so I thought I would try it on Brie's hair. Between the highchair holding her down, Trav holding her arms and making faces at her, and me behind trying to do her hair...it didn't turn out half bad. Everyone that saw her that day said her hair reminded them of fireworks!
Brie is a really happy child, but we just can't seem to get many pictures of her smiling. As soon as she sees the camera she just goes straight faced. (I know mom, she needs a haircut, her hair is in her eyes)
Trav took this picture of Ethan today, he was soo tired that he fell asleep in his breakfast! I think this is the first time he has fallen asleep at the table.

5 comments:

TF said...

Those are so funny....Brie's hair is so long! I can get Karsyn's into ponies, but they are much shorter than that!

frogbait said...

How fun! Thank you! I love Brie's hair and the pic of Ethan sleeping on the table is great!

The Stanford Bunch said...

these pix are all so cute and i love brie's hair in the 2 little piggies!

The Stanford Bunch said...

oh, and can't wait to see the fam pix!!

j&krosser said...

I love the falling asleep anywhere pictures. Cute kids!