Friday, February 6, 2009

Whose Eyes are These?? and other photos

I just wanted to post a few pictures of the kids. For some reason they both like to cram in this little space at the same time. It is actually pretty funny to watch, because Brie is a fighter and Ethan is a whiner....so the spat goes a little like this....Brie Brie, don't step on me, sit by me.....SCREAM!!!!(grabbing and pulling at Ethan)....BRIE BRIE, I said sit by me, not step on me.....S C R E A M!!!!.....PLOP! Then you get the picture above this.
Brielle has decided that underwear is her latest "hat." I missed the good picture of it actually pulled down over her head. When I try to take them away from her, she runs in the other direction.


I had this really cute picture of Brielle, she was smiling her cheesy little scrunched up smile, and just looked adorable. The only problem is, she has had this runny nose lately, and her face looked really gross....but I loved her eyes....so I just cropped out the icky nose and kept the eyes. If you double click you will see what I am talking about. I think she got her eyes and eyelashes from her father. They are gorgeous!!

3 comments:

frogbait said...

THanks! The kids are gorgeous! I can't wait to come visit!

Anonymous said...

Brie Brie does have beautiful eyes. Thanks for the captions for the "Ethan and Brie stuffed in the small space." As I read it I can hear their voices. They are so cute. Good thing our kids keep us laughing....

TF said...

Cute, cute pics! I can't wait till we can get all the kids together!!