Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Photo Tag

I cheated just a bit on this because the 6th picture in my 6th folder was one of the pictures of Brielle in my last post...so not much fun. We just emptied our external hard drive, so I went into those pictures and chose the 6th folder and 6th picture instead. Here are the official rules:
1. Go to my documents/pictures.
2. Go to my 6th file folder.
3. Go to my 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.

This is a picture of "my dog." This is Kodiak, and he is actually my sister Tara's dog. This picture was taken in August of 2007 at my sisters house in Farmington, NM. I LOVE this dog! My brother-in-law Dave got him from the pound and he is the most gentle dog! Every time that I get to see him he will lay down and put his head in my lap and look at me with those big Rottweiler eyes. I am not a huge fan of big dogs, but I would bring him home in a heartbeat. I always tell Dave that I am going to steal him one of these days (he has to remind me that Kodiak has a chip in him, so he would always be able to track him down), and my brother-in-law is a cop, so I could end up in jail.
I tag Tara, Nicolette, Mindy, Misty, Taani and Tiffanie

3 comments:

DTSRock said...

I just love my Kodiak he is such a cutie.
You can only have him in photos sissy

The Stanford Bunch said...

awwwwwww... what a cute dog! He looks so loveable and I want to give him a HUGE hug! Who's Misty? :)

Melissa said...

It is true about the pink team! I am glad they were below and i really hope the mom goes home soon!!! I do not like her!