Monday, February 16, 2009

Brielle's Haircut

The time had come to replace my shaggy little puppy, and bring back my little girl. It was great to see that she really did have eyes, it had been awhile since we had seen them. This was Brielle's second haircut, and she did awesome! She actually sat still for most of the cut, probably because she couldn't stop touching and playing with all the hair that was piling up on her cape. I was so proud of my little girl! Aww to have those pouty lips and perfect complection, I am so jealous.
This was about the best smile I could get out of her. She would flash it for just a second, and then it was gone. Of course, it took so long for my camera to take the picture I missed the cute little scrunched face she loves to show so much! Too bad she had food in her mouth.

As you can tell, she was not too happy that I was in her line of sight to watch Mickey. Trav had to show me how well she is starting to say "Oh Toodles." Really cute!


Ok, so I guess I did get one more little smile out of her.



6 comments:

The Stanford Bunch said...

good job!!! looks very cute, I am gearing up to give Kyla her first cut!!!

Mindy said...

Breille is such a cute little girl.

Salazar Family said...

She is do darn cute!!!

Rob & Tiffanie said...

I have been putting off cuttign AJ's. If only they would sit still. I keep thinking of cutting Cheyenne's "mullet":) But it does do a cute little curl in back that I am afraid won't come back. I love those smiles:)

DTSRock said...

I love my Brie Brie she looks so much like Ethan when she smiles.

XOXO
can't wait to see you guys next week

frogbait said...

I didn't see that post until now. Where have I been! She is SO adorable! I can't wait to come play with her and Ethan! Love ya guys!