Brielle has been so fun lately. Thank goodness, because she can be a little pill most days, and it is nice to know she has another side to her :) She has started running away and trying to hide if she doesn't want to do something. Tonight after her bath I went to get her jammies while Trav got her out of the tub. He just busts up laughing and tells me to get in there. Every time Travis would say "come here Brie" she would lay down on her stomach and "hide". We thought it was pretty funny, so out comes the camera. Enjoy!
9 years ago







7 comments:
Too funny! I love blogs! I get to keep up with what is going on in your house! Thanks for always sharing!
hahaha that's so funny! I think her and Jaxon would get along quite well, love you guys!
She's so cute. I have to say there is something cute about babies and toddlers naked in the bathtub. They are cute even if they have been a pill all day.
What a funny little girl. Thanks for sharing!
She reminds me so much of Cheyenne! Perhaps it is the attitude and pure, adorable naughtiness:)
That is too funny! Karsyn is doing the same thing of running and hiding...it drives me crazy, but you have to chuckle, don't you???
She is a water baby!
It's so fun to capture those moments on video! That is something that you can laugh at for a long time!
Post a Comment