Time sure does fly, my baby is already 15 months old. Trav took her to the doctor today for her check up, so here are her stats. Brie is in the 62% for weight and the 99% for her height, so she is going to be a tall girl :) The average height for her age is 30.5 inches. I think she got her height from the Rogers side, because I don't think I was tall like this when I was her age.
Height 33.07 inches
Weight 23.59 pounds
It is so exciting for me to see my children growing up healthy and happy!
9 years ago







2 comments:
yay growing Brie! Yup, she's got that good ol' Rogers height!
I am slacking on the 15 mth well check! I took her in a few days before for a rash she had, but they are particular about them being 15 mths for the well check.I am curious to see her height--I guess I could do it myself:) She weighed 23 1/2 lbs last week at the doctor though.
Post a Comment