Wednesday, August 20, 2008

San Francisco Trip

Travis and I were able to get away for a long weekend in San Francisco. I love San Francisco and I have been telling Trav since we got married that we needed to go. Thanks to my brother and sister-in-law watching the kids, we were able to go for our "early anniversary". Travis with Alcatraz in the background. We didn't get to actually go to the island, but we saw it from a distance. We only saw the Golden Gate Bridge once while we were there, the fog was terrible.
Trav and I on the trolley. I have to say I was not prepared for the weather, I had to buy a jacket when we got there because I was freezing!!!
Trav having a little too much fun in Chinatown! Cute hat, honey :)
Beautiful Lombard Street. We had just walked up every hill in San Francisco to get to this street, so we decided to just take a picture from the bottom.
In the harbor there are some really neat old boats. It is a part of a national park, so you just have to pay a small admission price and you can take tours of the boats. This one is one of the huge old boats that used to carry cars and cargo accross the bay.

3 comments:

The Stanford Bunch said...

that's so awesome you guys got to get away, how fun!!!

j&krosser said...

How fun! I've been telling my hubby that we need to go. I had so much fun when we went that I have been wanting to go back.

Ginger said...

Hi! I am married to Travis' "twin" cousin Brian. I haven't met you, but it looks like your trip was fun! Tell Travis "HI" for us!