Monday, August 4, 2008

Birthday Party for Ethan

My baby is almost 3 years old...where has the time gone? Since we were down in Arizona close to Ethans birthday everyone threw him a party. Thanks to everyone for such a wonderful party, and for the gifts.
Ethan and Anna. This card had a hamster on the front that danced when you moved it and then once you open it up it played music. All the kids were shaking to the tune!! Sara, I have to say that I hid this on the plane so he wouldn't open it up :)
Ethan had help from his cousins opening his presents....

... and help blowing out his candles (I think the cake would have been very soggy had he blown them out by himself) Grandma made Ethan a yummy jello cake, and cupcakes with cars on top. Thank you to everyone for such a great weekend! We miss everyone already and keep your fingers crossed that we will be back for Thanksgiving!! It is now about 5 minutes until midnight, so I will say goodnight!

2 comments:

The Stanford Bunch said...

good job on all those posts kristin, loved it! so glad u guys came, we miss u 2 :)

TF said...

Cute pics! Kailin keeps asking if she can go play with Ethan! :( That would be great if you guys can come for Thanksgiving....we really need to figure out a way to come up there....maybe Christmas break or Spring Break!