Sorry to say that this posting is not going to have any pictures. I told myself I would add some tonight, but then I went out and walked/jogged 5 miles, and I am tired...plus I don't know where the cord is to the camera so I can't download anything to the computer. I promise I will post some pictures soon.
Today Travis took the kids in to the doctor, Brielle's 9 month and Ethan's 3 year appointment. My children are complete opposites in the weight and height department.
Brielle:
19 pounds 11 ounces 59%
30.3 inches tall 97%
Ethan
29 pounds 5 ounces 24%
3 feet 1 inch tall 50%
Ethan has only gained 4 pounds the past year! That is just crazy to me because the boy eats like a horse. I am just glad that he is in the 24% because up until his 2nd Birthday he was only around the 5th percentile. I am very thankful that I have 2 very healthy, happy, growing children.
9 years ago







4 comments:
Ethan is getting up there, isn't he? I voted it will take a year for Brie to outgrow Ethan but I'm not so sure she ever will! She seems little to me, despite her numbers. Besides her weight is about average. They are both adorable, can't wait for pix! And good job for the 5 miles!!!
Wow!~~ Brie and Karsyn were almost identical at 9 months...Karsyn was 31" and 23.4 lbs. Same height, but Karsyn's got her in the weight department. Then you go and compare Ethan and Kailin....WOW!!! Kailin is 5" taller and 8lbs. heavier! Crazy how different kids can be!
Maddie and Cheyenne seem to keep similar stats. Then AJ breaks all of the records. I figure because he is a boy, he will grow at a different rate. My girls have both been taller than him at the same ages. Middle school hits and Ethan will gain all of his height in one shot. AJ is still a big boy but he doesn't go in for a well check until september.
I am proud of you for exercising! Yippee! The kids are adorable even without the pix. Love you guys!!
Post a Comment