Sunday, August 10, 2008

New Addition to the Rogers Family

Jason and Katrina had their baby boy on 08-08-08!! As of right now we have not heard that they have decided on a name. I will update that as soon as I hear. When we left Jason and Katrina had not decided on a name, and Katrina had told Jason that if they couldn't decide on a name by the time they left the hospital, Jason could pick the name. Well, the baby came 8 weeks early, and he was 5 pounds 6 ounces!!!! He would have been a really big baby had he been full term. From what we understand the baby and Katrina are doing well. They think he will be in the hospital for about 2-4 weeks. We also hear that he has cute little rolls on his legs :) I am so excited to have another little nephew!!! Can't wait to see him. Jason, Katrina, Brandon and Brooke, we love you and miss you guys. Enjoy your new bundle of joy!

No comments: