Sunday, August 31, 2008

Random Pictures

Ethans great grandpa and grandma Hurst
Brie didn't want to be left out so she had to try out Ethans new toy
Thanks Aunt Shannon for the fun toy, it has kept my boys very entertained.....
yep, I meant it when I said my boys. I haven't laughed so hard in quite some time.
Dave and Tara came and stayed with us this past weekend. Sebastian is such a cutie!
Ethan, Grandpa and Brielle.
Brielle in rollers. This is probably a one time only, because it took both my mother and I holding this little girl down to get these in her hair.
Ethan opening presents
Pretty little Emma.
Ethan on his scooter

2 comments:

The Stanford Bunch said...

HAHAHA! What fun pictures! especially the car going in Travis' mouth! HA! Does Ethan like his scooter? How did Brie look adter the curlers came out? so cute!

frogbait said...

HaHa! I am so glad that Ethan AND Travis are enjoying Ethan's b-day present!!