The only time Brie gets her hair done, other than a messy pony, is on the weekends. She is such a wiggle girl and never stands still so it is really hard for me to do anything with her hair. I thought I better start taking pictures to remember that my daughter is not a vagabond and to prove that her mother actually does do her hair every once in awhile.
Usually her ponytail is crooked on her head, because I am having to try and get the rubberband in while she is running around the house (not kidding, one of these days I will have to have Trav take a video, it is pretty funny)

In this picture she is mad at me for doing this to her, and wouldn't turn around when I called her name.

As soon as she realized that I was taking her picture she forgave me and hammed it up for the camera.
5 comments:
She is SO adorable!! As always, thanks for sharing! I am so excited to come and visit! Almost 2 months! Yippee!
k... I just want to SQUEEZE her!!! How ADORABLE!!!!! You did a great job on her hair! I oughta try that do! It looks like it would stay in really good! I hear ya, I usually only do the girls hair for church, dance, etc... :) And my girls run AND scream!
So cute! I can barely get Maddie to stay still for that:) I have managed to do 2 elastics on Cheyenne while in her highchair with snacks. I can picture exactly when you say you are chasing after her while trying to get the elastic in.It takes so long and is frustrating everytime they move their head, but it is nice that it can stay in for a few days.
She always looks cute, no matter what her hair is doing. That is an awesome hair do! Way to go!
My poor little girls, I need hair-do lessons sometime!
Post a Comment