We had a very nice Easter this year. Ethan gave his first talk in Primary today and he did such a great job! I was so proud of my little boy. Trav's mom sent up an Easter activity for the kids to play, so we read from the Scriptures and the kids got to open eggs that matched the story of Jesus and His resurection. The kids really enjoyed that, and I was surprised at how much Ethan listened and remembered.
We hid eggs for the kids to find, and it was like Christmas for Ethan. He was so excited to search the house for all the eggs, especially when they had such fun things hidden in them.

Brielle and her cheesy smile. Anytime we get the camera out this is the look on her face.

Ethan with all of his loot.

Brielle's Easter basket filled with goodies.

This was about the best picture of the kids together that I could get. Brie doesn't like to be hugged, especially by her brother. Trav's mom sent up these cute outfits for Easter. Thank you so much, they are perfect!

My adorable little boy. He is growing up so quickly!
4 comments:
So cute!!! I really don't think I can wait until I get to come up for a visit this summer. Did I hear that Trav might be coming down here for the summer?
You dress your kids so cute! I love the Easter outfits. Oh and Happy Birthday, belated but Happy Birthday none the less.
I am glad my kids aren't the only ones with the perma grins:) Cheyenne has caught on now and she squints up her eyes and gives me a fake smile:)
your kids are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment