Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ethan and Brielle

There are a few things that get Brielle what I like to call "screaming excited," filling her sippy with water from the fridge, the vaccuum, and bubbles.
I know we shouldn't blow bubbles in the house, but the weather has been really bad lately so we haven't been able to play much outside. I also need to clean my carpet so I thought it would be alright.

Ethan is such a crazy kid, I just love all of his expressions.

Ethan just eggs his sister on in everything, climbing over the couch, jumping on the beds, jumping off the couch, and of course silly faces! Brielle loves her tongue and she likes to come up and stick her tongue out at you and expect you to rub her tongue...(wierd, I know, but it is really cute!)


As you can see Brielle does not really like hugs from her brother.




1 comment:

TF said...

Wow! So many of Brielle's pics look like Karsyn! (Except with a lot more hair!!) It'll be so much fun to see them together!