I know this posting is late, but here it is anyway. Well, I turned 30 this year! Wow, time sure does fly! I took the day off work and just relaxed. Trav did take me to lunch and shopping (thanks Mom and Dad Rogers for the gift cards and Jen for watching the kids) Usually I have Trav take me out for Seafood for my Birthday, because that is the only time I get it...Trav can't stand seafood. This year I wanted something different so we went to one of our new favorite restuarants, Settebellos. They are an Napoli style Italian pizza place. We love it, and suggest anyone who loves pizza to try it.
Trav told me he had something special planned for after dinner, but he had forgotten it at the house. When we got there the condo was decorated and a bunch of our friends from the neighborhood and their kids, and my brother and his family were there to surprise me. Trav has never really done anything like this before and it was nice to get together with everyone. Thanks to everyone for making my Birthday one I will never forget!

Trav and I at Settebellos

We shared the Settebello pizza with mozzerella, sausage, mushrooms and pinenuts. We also got a caprese salad (fresh mozzerella and tomatoes) but we ate it soo fast that I didn't get a picture.

On the way to the restaurant we were stopped at a stop light and Trav got all excited. He told me he had been waiting for quite awhile for the odometer to get to this number...so of course he had to take a picture.

Trav and the kids got me the Mama Mia soundtrack for my birthday. Of course we had to put in on and dance around the house. We were watching our neighbors daughter Kate and she had such a blast dancing, I think she made it through the entire soundtrack, my kids just pooped out after about the second song.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday:) I am especially excited about the odometer:)
you look awesome - fun birthday!
Post a Comment