Friday, March 20, 2009

A Trip to the Beach

Ok, so we didn't really take a trip to the beach, but there was water and some sand, so the kids didn't know any different. Ethan kept insisting that we were at the ocean, who am I to break his little heart and tell him we only went to The Great Salt Lake. This was the first time Trav and I have actually been close to the water. The closest I had been was to Saltair for a dance about 8 or 9 years ago. Ethan drawing pictures in the sand.
The kids had soo much fun playing in the sand. Brielle was pretty funny, every time she would get her hands dirty she would have to rub them on the back of Ethans shirt. She also tasted the "salt" a time or two. Ethan kept calling this old weight a turtle.

The kids at the lookout point.


Playing in the sand. It smelled terrible, but we sure had a good time.



We brought a pair of binoculars with us, and Ethan had a blast looking out at all the sailboats and planes that went by us.




4 comments:

The Stanford Bunch said...

how fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob & Tiffanie said...

Good idea. We will have to try that when the weather is good again(I hear the storm outside:)

frogbait said...

Sounds fun! I can't wait to come visit! I am starting to watch for plane tickets. Yippee!

Anonymous said...

Yea, that place is stinkie, but if you look at the pictures you can't tell, so its nice to enjoy your pictures. What a fun idea. Where on the lake did you go?