Last weekend my sister and her son Sebastian came up for a visit! I get soo excited when Tara comes up, she is my best friend, and seeing is soo much better than talking on the phone!! Travis went out of town for his friend Tanners wedding, so I told Tara we had to have a girls (and kids) weekend! We had plans to go shopping and watch movies, but unfortunately we had the crabbiest kids on the planet that weekend. Friday afternoon we went to Walmart and picked up some stuff to do facials, and pedicures and a bunch of magazines. The plan was that once we got the kids in bed we would have some girly fun, well Sebastian and Ethan decided that they weren't tired, so they were up late. We had time to do a facial and that was it.....better than nothing I guess. We slept in on Saturday and then went to Old Navy. We watched a few movies like The Money Pit, PS I Love You, and The Women. I was soo sad when she had to go home, but I am looking forward to the next time she comes up! Thanks for the fun weekend sissy!!!

Sebastian is an only child (and a mammas boy) He wasn't too sure about my kids, because they are loud and ornery :) This picture was snapped right before Sebastian snapped, I just don't think he was ready to be put in such close proximity to my rowdy children :)

Our facial. I love being pampered, but don't have much opportunity, so this was really nice to relax and get a facial. I should have done a mud mask so it would show up in a picture....maybe next time!

This is my nephew Sebastian. He just has me wrapped around his little finger (unless he is crying, and then I give him back to his mother) He loves to be held by his mother, and I think he was starting to get used to me by the end of the weekend. What he loved most was to sit in Tara's lap and look at me. When I wasn't paying attention to him he would grunt until I looked at him. As soon as I did he would just start smiling and flirting with me! It was just the cutest thing! I have to tease my sister because I tell her to look at Brie....and that is Sebastian in 7 months.

Toothy grin. Sebastian's face just lights up when he smiles, he is going to be such a heartbreaker!

I think this was Sebastians first time in a highchair. He had a blast just pounding his fists and making noise. It kept him entertained for a few minutes.
5 comments:
Oh so fun!!! I love girl/sister weekends. I definetly am needing one of those soon! Your kids are just too adorable and that Sebastien-man he could steal anybodies heart!
GOod for you guys on saving money. we are in the same boat. we are just trying to save money like crazy and pay off our debt before we move form Wyoming. It is hard but will be worth it! Be strong!
PS.... here is a quote from one of my favorite podcasts... Dave Ramsey(he is a financial advisore-I have learned so much from hin!)
"Live like no one else so later you can LIVE like no one else!"
what a fun weekend!! you deserve the girl time!
Oh sissy Sebastian and I miss you and the kids hopefully we can come up before june again and do some more playing. We can have Trav watch the kids ALL the kids hee hee
Love you sissy talk to you soon
awww i miss you guys!
xoxo
Post a Comment