9 years ago
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Vacation Time
Only one more day and I will be off of work for all of next week!!! Can I just say how excited I am? We have some very big plans for my time off....no vacation for us. We are going to be painting the main room, hallway and hopefully get to our bedroom. We are also going to redo my kitchen chairs. The cushions are just ruined from things getting spilled on them. So everyone keep your fingers crossed that we get everything done...and that the kids aren't in the way (and paint) too much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Good luck! We are hopefully going to finish up our front room, too, next week! Here's to getting something done....with kids!
that's so awesome you get a week off! Good luck and have fun!!
So brave! I can't even cook dinner with that little one around. She is ...busy.
Make sure you take some before and after pictures. GOod luck.
Post a Comment