It was a really hard decision for Trav and I to tell our families that we wouldn't be visiting them this year. We are really trying to save money and prepare for Trav graduating in December. Having my parents in New Mexico and Trav's family in Arizona, it gets very expensive for us to fly or drive to see them. It is really hard to be away from most of our family, I really want my children to know their grandparents and their cousins and aunts and uncles. Being up here in Salt Lake that doesn't happen very often, unfortunately. We will see what next year brings :)
2 weekends ago my parents were able to come up for a visit, and it was soo nice to see them. While they were up here we went to the Draper Temple open house, and we also celebrated my nephew Jaydens 3rd Birthday! We went to Nickelcade and played games and then we went to dinner. It was so cute when they sang Happy Birthday to Jayden, I don't think he knew what to expect and the look on his face was adorable!

Jayden being sung Happy Birthday! We love you Jayden!!

Brielle at the Nickelcade. She loved this car as long as it wasn't turned on. She would climb up by herself and get stuck, and then get soo mad at me when I tried to put her in the right way!

Brielle in her favorite rocking chair. This was a chair that my parents got for me when I was her age. I am so excited for her to get the cradle when she turns 2!

My dad made these blocks for Ethan for Christmas. Ethan was so excited for grandpa to come up and play with him, he stood by the door just waiting for him to come in. Brielle thought is was so fun to put the blocks down Ethans back.

Just a random picture that I found. If you notice we have Brie's foot taped up. She got a blister on the side of her foot by her big toe, and as soon as she found it she wouldn't get her foot out of her mouth! She just kept biting it, so finally we put a band-aid on it so she couldn't see it, and so she wouldn't pull the band-aid off we taped her foot! It worked for about 30 minutes before she had all the tape pulled off. She is my little Munchkin, that is for sure :)
2 comments:
we understand!! we get to see jonas' fam about every year and a half! i wish we had money laying around to fly you guys down here! your kids are sure growing up and looking so cute!!
So cute! Thanks for sharing pictures! I ALWAYS love to see pictures of your family! It helps me see them growing up! I can't wait to come visit!
Post a Comment