Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wet Weekend

This past weekend my parents were in town and they wanted to go see the flowers at Temple Square. It rained the entire weekend. We thought it looked like the clouds were clearing, so we hopped on Trax and headed downtown. It only took about 15 minutes for it to start up again, so we were pretty wet! It was funny to see all the newlywed couples taking pictures in the rain.
This is why we can't leave our little girl alone for more than a few minutes. Thankfully Trav has nailed this bookshelf to the wall....I wonder how he knew this would eventually happen :)

I think she loves seeing our reaction to all the stuff she does, this is her usual cheesy grin when we catch her doing something she is not supposed to be doing.


4 comments:

Rob & Tiffanie said...

Cheyenne is a climber as well. I am constantly taking her down from things. My california knig bed is really tall(she can't even see over it) but it has a ledge on it just enough for her to climb up, laugh,and jump on my bed.

Whenever I see bald babies Cheyennes age I think she has so much hair. Than I see Brielle's hair and amazed at how long it was. Poor Maddie was a year older before she has that much hair!

frogbait said...

Haha! And you want me to babysit this summer?

Anonymous said...

She is so funny. Good thing she is cute! :)

The Stanford Bunch said...

She is soooo cute!!! And you can tell by the look on her face that she is a mischeivous one! I think I've said it before, but her and Jaxon would get along well... actually it might not be a good idea with all the trouble they'd get in together. Fun that your parents came, too bad about the rain!