I was so excited to have a 3 day weekend!!! We really didn't have any plans, it was just nice knowing that I had one extra day before going back to work. Why is it that things never seem to go as planned....I woke up Saturday with a huge headache. We finished running errands in the morning and then I spent the rest of Saturday and all of Sunday in bed. This is the second time in about 3 months that I have had a headache bad enough to keep me in bed! Miserable!!
Trav was fantastic at keeping the kids out of the bedroom...except for the time Ethan came in and put a sticker on my chin (I had a really bad zit and it was my bandaid..and I was on Percoset, so had no idea what he was doing)
Monday I started feeling better so we took the kids to Thanksgiving Point to play with the animals. There were so many baby animals there, even one colt that had just been born a few hours earlier. The kids had a blast! Today came around and it was back to work, so I really didn't feel like I had just had a 3 day weekend :(
When Trav and the kids picked me up at work today Brie had something to tell me. She had taken her nap in a "big girl" bed. I was so excited!!! Travis said he only had to tell her about 3 times to get back in bed before she fell asleep. We are going to try again tonight so keep your fingers crossed that the crib will be gone soon.
9 years ago







3 comments:
Sorry about the weekend! I got sick on Sunday night, too so my Monday was gone! Good Job Brie!! Hopefully she will contune to do great! I can't believe how old she's getting!
We were at Thanksgiving point on Monday too:) We were at the Gardens though, so no chance of running itno each other. I asked Rob if we should get the toddler bed out for Cheyenne and we both laughed---there is no chance she would stay in it! She gets ticked off when I out her to bed but is usually asleep 5 minutes later---but only because she knows she can't get out of the crib. I think the other kids were in beds by now, becasue I usually have another baby on the way that needs the crib:)
Yeah ! Brie! Sorry about the headache Kristin!
Post a Comment