9 years ago
Thursday, May 28, 2009
My Cute Kids
It has been 3 days now and Brielle has slept through the night, and through her naps on her big girl bed. I swear that I was not expecting this day to come for a few more years. The girl cannot sit still if she tried and I thought that she would never stay in a bed that she could get out of. I am so glad she is proving me wrong. We have had a few glitches I must say. We put Brie to bed around 8pm tonight and she cried a bit, knocked on her door a bit, and then got quiet. I assumed she was asleep so I went to get Ethan in bed. Around 830p I started hearing noises coming from Brie's room so I went to check on her....she was sitting under the blinds in her window, knocking, trying to get the attention of the people outside. After I got her back in bed I noticed my phone had a message, it was one of my sweet neighbor friends, calling to tell me that she just saw Brie sitting in her window. We both got a great laugh out of this!! My little Brie is such a mynx!
I have been checking on Brie the past few nights (which I never dared to do before because she would wake up the second the door started opening) I had to take this picture because I thought it was so cute. I have no idea where the water bottle came from.
Travis never does Brielle's hair, and I don't usually have time before work to do it. Can I just tell you how excited (and how impressed I was) to come home the other day to Brie's hair done in a cute ponytail. She had messed it up by the time I got home, but it still looked adorable. I made Trav do it again just so I could take a picture. Her hair is getting so long, I am excited to try something besides pigtails on her.
Ethan loves having his picture taken. I have the cutest little boy!! I think he is going to get through life on being a brown-noser. His latest antic he does when I have something that he wants (a pop, or a toy) he gets really close to me and tells me "mom, I am not looking at your pop, I am looking at your beautiful face." Then he bats his long eyelashes (thank you Travis)I don't know where he gets that from, but I have to say that he gets what he wants because I just can't resist him!!!
My brother and sister-in-law went to San Francisco a few weeks ago and brought the kids back these cute shirts. They both had to put them on as soon as they got them, so of course the shirt Ethan takes off is sitting in the middle of the living room. Brielle just sat down and started putting Ethans shirt on her feet. She had to parade around the room to show off her new stylish look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
So fun! Everytime you post pix, I start getting homesick for you guys! I'm on my way soon!
Your family is so adorable and the kids are so grown up!! Bri is looking way older than Emma- well I guess that makes sense because she is older after all! hahahaha.
We miss you all...wish we could come up and see you guys. maybe we could get travis to do Emma's hair for us too. We are still a bit clueless.
Keep those cute posts coming!!
Yes, you do have cute kids! I saw Brie out the window, how funny! She sure is growing up!
Yes, you do have cute kids! I saw Brie out the window, how funny! She sure is growing up!
HAHAHA!!! That is hilarious about Brie out the window! I can't beleive how CUTE your kids are! I love the posts!! Way to go Travis!! Maybe you can teach Jonas!
So at least Brie wasn't flashing the neighbors like McKay likes to do in his window...I swear that kid, where does he get it from....gotta be his Dad right? ha ha
Post a Comment