
My cute mother with the kids. My mom was able to come spend a couple weeks with us, taking care of the kids until we could get them into daycare. It was so much fun to have her up here!

My little Star! Brielle has such a great personality, and here is just an example of her posing. I don't know where she gets the hip thing, but it is darling.

Brielle and her cousin Sebastian. On our way home from Arizona at Christmas time we stopped at my parents house for the night. Travis' mom made these cute pajamas for Brielle. I can't say enough how talented she is!

We went hiking a few times while we were in AZ. The weather was awesome!!!

Most of the Roger's girls. Brielle, Karsyn, Emma, Anna, Kailin, Kyla and Maelie!
1 comment:
I can't get over how grown Brie is! She is a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment