Monday, February 1, 2010

A Little Bit of Quilting

My mother is such a good quilter! Unfortunately none of that talent rubbed off on me. While my mom was up she helped me make a few baby quilts. They turned out so cute that it almost makes me want to have another baby.....ha ha, j/k :) This is one that I made for a friend of mine who is having a baby girl. I have to say how proud I am that I actually finished a project that I started :) I am in the process of making another one, I just have to finish the binding, so I will post pictures of it when I finish. Thanks mom for all your help!!!
I really enjoyed doing this, I just don't think I could do it by myself. So I am hoping to be able to get down to my mothers house soon to have her help me with another quilt, maybe a bigger one for my bed. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

frogbait said...

Good job Kristin! It always feels good to accomplish such a large task as that! I am proud of you!

Salazar Family said...

Way to go! Its super cute!!

The Stanford Bunch said...

that is really cute! awesome job!

Anonymous said...

I love it! It IS very cute! I am impressed that:
1. You were able to do such a cute job!
2. You were able to start and finish.
You really are very talented.

You inspire me to finish a few projects, myself. :)