Thursday, February 11, 2010

Good News

Ok, maybe it is only good news to me. For the past year I have had a very temperamental oven. I think it knows when I am really excited to make a casserole, or some apple dumplings, because it never fails to stop heating about halfway through!! It has been so frustrating, mainly because I love to cook and haven't been able to do it as much as I would like. Plus I have been wasting so much food and money!!! My next oven will not be gas, that is for sure!

Yesterday we had a repair man out to fix the darn thing (our Valentines Day present to each other) Hopefully this weekend I will be able to fix some apple dumplings or chocolate chip cookies.

WISH ME LUCK!!!

4 comments:

The Doom's said...

Good luck and bring some of that good fortune my way in form of cookies! J/K Thanks again for letting us use the carpet cleaner. It has been such a big help. I guess I should be the one making cookies now that I think about it. Maybe some no bakes might make it your way!

Mindy said...

Isn't it funny how such boring things end up making us so happy? Ten years ago if you told me I'd be so happy about new shelves in my closet...I'd have grunted at you in complete disgust.

frogbait said...

I hope it works for you! I missed out on your amazing cooking due to that dumb oven! Good luck! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Did you finally get to eat your apple dumplings???!! I hope so. I hope this ends your oven woes forever. :)