Monday, November 16, 2009

Ethans 4 year and Brielles 2 year check up


Ethan 4 years
Weight: 33.29 pounds 19%
Height: 44.88 inches 99%


Brielle 2 years
Weight: 27.78 pounds 65%
Height: 34.25 inches 72%


I love seeing how much they have grown since their last visits. They both had to have 3 sets of shots this time around. I haven't heard either one of them scream that loud for quite awhile! Just a few weeks ago they had their flu shots and they were angels...hmmm, I think they knew what was coming this time.

4 comments:

Rob & Tiffanie said...

Looks like you have a tall, thin boy. Rob wishes AJ would get past the 75% in height and get some taller jeans. MY guy sure is stocky though. You just reminded me that I haven't taken the girls in for their appointments:)

frogbait said...

Such a cute picture! Ethan needs to put on some pounds!

Karen Rogers said...

Wow, Ethan is tall and thin! Yeah! And Brie is beautiful! Sorry about the shots! Such is life!

Mindy said...

Well I do have to say that I'm glad to see how much Ethan weighs. LOL Now I know he could crush me in primary if he wanted too. LOL He's such a sweetheart. I hate to say it but he's my favorite kid in class. Don't tell the other kids that though.