We took the kids to Wheeler Farm on Halloween. They had so much fun seeing all the animals and taking a wagon ride around the farm.

My little monkeys. This tree was huge, and the kids loved climbing all over it.

A very mean cow!! Brielle was petting this cow and all of a sudden it turned on her. It smashed her arm against the fence and wouldn't back up. Dumb cow! (and no I am not a mean mother, I was snapping a picture of her petting the cow the second that it turned nasty, and just happened to get the shot of her stuck against the fence)

This pig was GIGANTIC!! I have no idea how this thing walks with such a big body and itty bitty legs. I tried to talk Trav into pig wresting, but he was too scared :)

The "kids" enjoying the animals.
1 comment:
LOVE the hair.
Post a Comment