Wow, it finally happened. Travis is done with school!! I have to say that I think I am more excited than he is. I have not been the most patient or understanding wife the past 5 years. I am very proud that he stuck it out, because he really hates school, and sometimes I feel like I pushed him into doing something he didn't want to do. I couldn't be more proud of my husband!
As of today we are planning on staying here in Salt Lake. He has a job lined up, so that is great!! Travis is really wanting to move back to Arizona to be closer to his family, so he will still be looking the week after Christmas. I have to say I am not opposed to the idea at all, Arizona has always been very close to my heart (that is where I met Travis) and I really do hate the snow up here in Salt Lake :)
We are looking forward to see what the New Year will bring us........
9 years ago







5 comments:
I'm sure the perfect job will come when the time is right. I don't know how you guys live so far from your families. I don't think I could do it. Kudos to you both!!!
One more thing...
CONGRATS TRAVIS!!
Congrats Trav on graduation AND the job! I would still love for you to find a job here though! 4 more days!
Yeah! it's over:) I think I would go for Arizona--I say that in the wintertime of course. Rob tells me it would be too ahrd to transfer, but I really wonder why I stay in this cold palce so long:)
Yay, yay, yay, yay, yay! Congrats!
Post a Comment