Monday, July 21, 2008

Today the kitchen chairs.....tomorrow Mt. Everest

My little girl is sooo active. Before she was born she hardly ever moved, so I was thinking that I was going to have the calmest, most easy going child......WRONG!!! Brielle is into everything! I can't keep her out of my curtains, she treats Trav and I like mountains, and now she has gone to the kitchen chairs. Travis took these pictures right before I got home from work today, they are in order, and he said it all happened within minutes. Apparently she was like this for a few minutes, just kicking her feet and having a good ol' time.
I think this is when she realized that she was stuck.
Yep...she knows!
She thinks she can get out by crawling under....not understanding that she just doesn't quite fit.
Maybe we should get her a helmet, what do you think?

3 comments:

The Stanford Bunch said...

what a little monkey! She is so cute, can't wait to see her!

JulesandBriPoulson said...

It is good to know that it is not just boys that like to climb and explore. Wow, she has gotten so big.

j&krosser said...

Hey I have been meaning to post. It is fun to see your blog and your family- Crazy! kit