I love shoes! Brielle is finally getting to the age where she can stand to wear shoes, so we went shopping tonight. I have to say that I am really excited to be shopping for a girl instead of a boy. The clothes are soo much cuter...and now I know the shoes are cuter also! Taani, I thought you would like these, and I love the shoe site you sent me, too bad they are so expensive!!


These shoes will fit Brie for quite awhile, she has pretty chunky feet right now, just not chunky enough to wear the wide shoes. We had to buy her a bigger size than what fits, but at least she will have room to grow...hopefully in length and not width.
2 comments:
CUTE!! It is fun having a girl to dress up, the funny thing is, I'm happy to have a boy now... they are so much easier to get ready. :)
Hey, check out on my blog...way down below the pics on the right....I have a bloglist of cute hair bow places! Thought you might be interested!
Post a Comment