Sunday, July 27, 2008

Horses and Pig-Tails

Ethan was nice enough today to let Brielle ride on his rocking horse.
Trav talked me into buying this dress at Costco yesterday, and I love it! The brand is Mikarose, and they were featured at Costco a month or so ago. I bought one last time and when I got it home it was too big so I had to return it. When I saw them there yesterday I had to buy one. They have a website and I am pretty sure that all, if not most of them are very modest dresses.
Mommy and Brie. I am soo excited! Today was the first day that I have been able to put Brie's hair into pigtails! It took alot of tugging and screaming (by me) but I think they turned out pretty good. My next goal is to actually make them even.

1 comment:

The Stanford Bunch said...

Love your dress! You look great, I will hafta check their site out! Brie's pigtails are SOOOO cute!!! Good job!