Sunday, July 13, 2008

Big Jadens Visit

My cousin Jaden, from Mesa, got to come spend a few days with us before heading down to EFY. It seems like every time we go to the zoo the snakes get bigger!! I am not a snake person, but my son loves them. When he saw this one, he just pushed through all the kids so he could pet it. I am pretty worried about the next time we visit.
Jaden just had to pick the smallest animal to ride on.
Jaden was such a sweethart, he pushed the kids almost the entire time. I just happened to let him do most of the pushing up the hills....I think the only reason he agreed was so he could race down the hill!
Brielle just loves her cousin Jaden. At first she didn't really know what to think, but she definately warmed up to him.

No comments: