BOY!!!!!!!!
I know it is still early for us to find out, but since Trav might be living in a different state when my 20 week appointment comes around, we thought we would just go to Fetal Fotos and find out! I didn't think that they would be able to tell us, but this little boy was more than willing to show us the determining parts!! I was shocked to say the least because I was convinced it was another girl. We are soo excited!!
Ever since we found out we were having another baby we have been trying to come up with names. We had a boys name picked out, but could never think of anything for a girls name.....I guess this is why. Come end of June we will be excited to meet little Holden!
9 years ago







8 comments:
Love the name and you have no idea how excited I am for you...and I knew it was a boy, I just knew it.
Yay for a brother! How exciting! Congratulations! Are Ethan and Brie so excited?
Wonderful news. Congrats!
YAY!!!! Way excited for you guys!!!
That's awesome! Congratulations!
I am so excited for you!! Now if we could just figure out how to keep you from going to Arizona. ;) congrats friend!!!
Hooray for you! That's great!!!
How exciting!!
Post a Comment