The only bad thing about having bunkbeds is Ethan has already pushed Brie off the top, and Brielle refuses to use the ladder to climb on the top bunk. I am hoping I won't be making any trips to the ER anytime soon.
I loved having bunkbeds when I was little. But now I'm so terrified at the thought of putting my children in one, I always wonder how our parents did such things as this without worrying to death. I hope you have ER trips either!
haha! good luck! When we got them, Maelie fell off the top once, and nothing since...we just had to have a little chat with them about leaning over the side, jumping, etc.
We ave bunkbeds for Maddie and Chey but I am terrified of my kids hurting themslves as well so I am pretty strict. They are only for sleeping and Maddie is the only one allowed on top. It has a cautio that says the top is only for 6 and older and Maddie makes sure they remember it:) My ladder comes off each day and only up when Maddie goes to bed so theyu won't be tempted:)
We are so blessed to have such great kids. Ethan is 3 years old and he loves to tell anyone who will listen how "smart" he is. He loves to play with his toys and he is finally starting to play with his little sister. Brielle turned 1 last month and she is a mynx! She has been walking for over 3 months now and she gets into everything! Her favorite thing to do right now is to scream, so we will be very excited once she starts talking.
6 comments:
I loved having bunkbeds when I was little. But now I'm so terrified at the thought of putting my children in one, I always wonder how our parents did such things as this without worrying to death. I hope you have ER trips either!
haha! good luck! When we got them, Maelie fell off the top once, and nothing since...we just had to have a little chat with them about leaning over the side, jumping, etc.
We ave bunkbeds for Maddie and Chey but I am terrified of my kids hurting themslves as well so I am pretty strict. They are only for sleeping and Maddie is the only one allowed on top. It has a cautio that says the top is only for 6 and older and Maddie makes sure they remember it:) My ladder comes off each day and only up when Maddie goes to bed so theyu won't be tempted:)
Oh be careful Ethan and Brie!
Top bunk to the floor, ouch!
Nice bunk beds, gotta make room for the new little one coming. That will make moving harder, right?
Post a Comment