Thursday, February 3, 2011

Just Hanging Around

Sorry I haven't posted anything since we moved. Sickness followed us down here and I think we have all gone through a rough cold. (and ear infection for Ethan) The move went great, we are pretty much settled, and Trav should be starting his looong job next week.

We started Ethan in half day Kindergarten, and he is starting to adjust to his new school. Brielle starts swimming lessons next Tuesday if the weather is on our side. Brielle has started Dance, and Ethan is loving his Tumbling class.

Nothing exciting for me except I am at the halfway point in my pregnancy! I have my 20 week visit next Wednesday and it sounds like I have a great Doctor, and hospital, to deliver Holden in. I felt him kick for the first time a few days ago, but he is an absolute night owl, so I only feel him late in the evening. I am going to talk to my doctor about these crappy headaches I am still having...so I might be more social after next week :) More postings to come in the near future.

1 comment:

Nyall and Jennifer said...

Swimming lessons in February- only in AZ, man! That's so fun the kids are doing dance and tumbling. Glad you guys are adjusting okay. We miss you so much! I have to ask since I had a headache for 2 months+ last year- have you been to the eye doctor lately? And I thought my vision was fine before I went.