Today I gave my two weeks notice at work! Travis and I have been wanting this for soo long, and with him being in school it was never a possibility for us. I have to be honest in saying that I don't know how this is all going to work, but I know this was the right decision.
I am very nervous about this new chapter in our lives, I have always had to juggle work and family and cleaning and laundry etc. I am ready to just focus on my family for awhile, and hopefully make my mother proud by keeping a clean house :)
9 years ago







6 comments:
So proud of you! It's gotta be hard to quit what you have been doing for so long! But this is your dream! I am happy for you and your new future. You can stay home with Ethan and Brie! Yippee!
Sounds like it went well. Congrats!!! Are they having you finish out your two weeks?
I know you have been looking forward to this, so I am SUPER happy for you! It will work itself out, so don't stress about it too much! Now, maybe I will see a little more of you??? Can't wait!!!
Congrats! That's so awesome! Everything will work out, it always does. :)
What??????
That's great! I am soooo jealious (I know I didn't spell that right}
Be sure to say good bye before you go.
Life is good today!
Congrats! Rob grew up with his mom working, but I told him once we had kids I would be home. It was pretty scary when he lost his job 3 mths before she was born, but we stuck to it and somehow there was always money. Somedays I need to get away from these 4, but I wouldn't want it any other way:)
Post a Comment