The past few weeks were so much fun. Trav's sister Shannon spent 9 days with us, and we got to do alot of fun stuff! Every year on her summer break she likes to come up and spend time with us. We love having her. This year we went to the Manti Pageant, the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house, we spent time swimming at the rec center and took the kids to many playgrounds. The day Shannon flew back to Arizona Trav's sister Mistie and her family came to stay with us for a few days. The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins. We haven't seen anyone from Trav's family since last August so it was great seeing everyone and catching up. Thanks for coming, we had a blast!!

Family picture in front of the Oquirrh Mountain Temple

Ethan and Brielle in front of the fountain. Brielle is wearing her cute dress that Grandma Rogers made for her. She is sooo talented!!

I love this picture! I don't have many cutesy daddy - daughter pictures, so of course this is my favorite. The funny thing is that Trav is holding Brie's hand so she doesn't walk all over or pick the flowers.

We went to the Manti Pageant down in Manti last Thursday. Shannon and Travis had never been, and I haven't been since I was a teenager. I was worried about how the kids would act, but I was pleasantly surprised at how good they were. Ethan was fascinated by the show and kept asking where Angel Moroni went :) We did get rained on a bit, but luckily we had brought some blankets to cover ourselves.

The Manti Temple. I think this is one of my favorite temples. It is so unique from the other Temples I have been able to visit. This one is very special also because this is the Temple that my parents were married in.
3 comments:
I had so much fun! I am glad I get to come visit each year. I miss you guys already! I wish you could come visit!
Those are so neat, I copied all of the pictures.....Thanks for sharing!
Looks like a lot of fun family time.
When did Brielle grow up? We must of blinked. You guys are a great family.
Post a Comment