
Tonight we met my brother and sister-in-law at the Museum of Ancient Life (Thanksgiving Point) We had such a great time! This was our first time, and we will for sure go back soon.
We dug this dinosaur up all on our own!! Actually the kids did all the work, we just posed for the picture :)
Brielle, Jaden and Emma playing in the sand. It took awhile for Brie to get her hands dirty, but once she did it was hard to pull her away.
Brielle riding the dinosaur. I think she was trying to give it a hug.

Ethan, Brielle, me and Dallas. I have to laugh at Dallas because there is really nothing in this little cave except for a small set of bones (and you can't even see them because it was too dark) ..and he can't seem to take his eyes off of them. You would think that there was a computer in there or something :)
Ethan, Brielle, me and Dallas. I have to laugh at Dallas because there is really nothing in this little cave except for a small set of bones (and you can't even see them because it was too dark) ..and he can't seem to take his eyes off of them. You would think that there was a computer in there or something :)







4 comments:
So fun! We are going there the next time I visit!
sounds like a blast! Kyla would love that place!
That looks like a lot of fun! We've never been there, we might have to make a trip sometime.
OH I am so jealous right now!! JCW's is my FAVORITE burger joint. i used to work right next to the one in American fork and we would go there all the time!! I love their fry sauce and their shakes and even their salads! Oh yum! I wish i lived closer!
Post a Comment