9 years ago
Saturday, June 13, 2009
A Cat and Two Robots
It has been so much fun having Toka around. The kids still terrorize her, but she is a pretty good sport. She likes to hide under the bed and when the kids get close, jump out and grab their feet.
Last night Toka was so cute, she just climbed up on me and made herself comfortable. It is nice when she calms down enough for me to enjoy her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
I'm sorry I missed you this morning! I had been up until 4 am reading and then had my phone off. I can't wait until next week! I will email my flight schedule to you! Tell Ethan I want to see that robot costume when I get there!
What cute robots.....are you convincing them for Halloween?
I had forgotten you have a kitten, the girls will be thrilled to meet him/her/it (can't remember?) What a great idea with the boxes, we have plenty, thanks for the idea!!!
Love the boxes. Boxes are one of Katelyn's favorite "toys." Those and all other sorts of "trash." Why do I even buy toys?
It's fun to catch up through your blog since I didn't do a very good job catching up with you outside today. (We talked about the state of the grass and work instead- sorry!) Your trip looks like it was so much fun! How great you were able to escape with the kids.
You have a great family, Kristin.
Enjoy every day.
Post a Comment