Monday, June 8, 2009

Farmington Trip Part 1

Last week the kids and I made a trip down to New Mexico to visit my family. It was a really nice trip and we all had a really good time. The drive was pretty good, Ethan only got sick a couple of times. Thank goodness we had a towel and extra changes of clothes because he refused to use his bucket (it was his Easter basket) Thanks mom and dad for letting us come visit you, it was a well needed trip. I had to post this adorable picture of my cute nephew Sebastian. In a little over a week he will turn 1 and he is bigger than Brielle!! My back still hurts from holding him :)
Another Sebastian picture. He loves the hose and water, and he was perfectly happy to sit there playing with both.

This was about the best picture of all 3 kids that we could get. Between Brielle and Sebastian (who is a mini Brie in not sitting still and getting into things) it was very hard to get a good shot.


Ethan loves helping grandpa. He stood on the patio quite awhile yelling to grandpa that he wanted to help mow the lawn. Finally he heard Ethan and let him help. My parents did a good job of keeping us busy while we were there. One night we went out 4-wheeling with the kids, and my dad and I were able to play 9 holes of golf. Sonic Happy Hour was an almost everyday event (which I will never complain about)



As we were packing to leave Ethan reminded me that he needed to bring his sleeping bag because he and grandpa were going camping. We didn't put the tarp over the top so they could see the stars. In the morning I asked Ethan if he saw any stars and he gave me a sad look and said "no, I couldn't see any stars because my eyes were closed"




2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh wow! SO fun that you could go see your parents and tara! Seeing your trampoline sure brought back some fond memories of us girls sleeping on it and I can remember when your dad put it in. I thought it was so weird he would build it inthe ground but such a genius!

Nyall and Jennifer said...

Ethan looks so old in the pic on the bench!