9 years ago
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Walk with Dinosaurs
Very seldom do I get alone time with each of the kids. Tonight was a really exciting night for me, I got to go on a "date" with Ethan. We went to see a show called Walk with Dinosaurs. It was fantastic!! I am sure it would have been even better if we would have had good seats :) I didn't get any pictures while we were there, but here is the website and it looked just like the site. I swear the dinosaurs looked soo realistic!!! http://www.dinosaurlive.com/ We rode Trax down to Energy Solutions Arena, which is a treat for both Ethan and I. Ethan loved waiting for the train to come. We only had one little glitch the entire night. As soon as we got to the train station and I was putting in money for the tickets, Ethan told me he had to go potty! The child has the worse timing, because there is no bathroom at the train stations. I didn't want to miss the train, because then we would have missed the show....but I also didn't want Ethan to wet himself. Needless to say I made him do something that I told him he would never be allowed to do again......I let him pee on the pavement by our car!! I looked for a tree, but it is winter and they are really small at the Meadowbrook Station. Can I just tell you how excited that boy was!! You would have thought it was his Birthday, he had to tell everyone what he did...I was very embarassed, but we made the show!
Ethan sitting outside waiting for the train. Thank goodness it wasn't too cold tonight.
Ethan and mommy waiting on the train. I just love my new coat, it kept me nice and toasty. Thanks mom and dad!!
Ethan sitting on the train. He was so excited that he didn't stop talking the entire way, there and back. On the way home he flirted with a cute little blonde girl in her early 20's. She was with her husband and they looked like newlyweds. If they weren't thinking of having kids before, I guarantee that Ethan talked them into it. I think she would have taken him home with her if I would have let her :) He kept blowing her kisses and telling her she was pretty. Ahh my little heartbreaker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
How fun. Issak gets to go saturday with his Grandpa... He can not wait! But thats so fun to have a mommy son night out!
How fun is that! Now he is going to really be INTO Dinosaurs! I am glad you got to do that!
what a fun date!
That is absolutely hilarious about Ethan peeing! As a mom there are just moments you have to give in, I think that is so funny!
We went ot the museum in Ogden and they has some realistic dinoasurs walking around inside this cage and I was so suprised that AJ was freaked out! Maddie loved it but Aj really thought they were real and dangerous. So I wondered if this would scare him--although I am sure it is not as close. That boy puts on a act - he says he will just attack the dinosaurs if he sees a T rex,then he sees a robotic one and runs screaming:)
I let AJ pee on the trees when we go camping but that stubborn boy probably wouldn't go if I asked him to in a parking lot. I have him wear a pull up for these outings so I can have peace of mind. It is always dry, but I don't want to worry about a disaster the whole night.
hey sissy I love the coat
Post a Comment