Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Update

I haven't done an update for quite awhile. To start things off, we went to the Cardiologist yesterday and Trav had an Echocardiogram done on his heart. Very good news, there is nothing serious wrong! YEAH!! Can I tell you how excited I am. The doctor just told us that he probably just passed out and that if he starts feeling that way again, to just lay down so he doesn't hurt himself. The doctor did find a leaky aeorta (I think) so he will have to get an Echocardiogram every 5 years, but it is nothing to be concerned with. So after 4 doctors in the past 2 months, and reaching our deductible January 20th, we hope to be done for the year.

We finally gave in and got a membership to the Recreation Center! I am very excited to start going, we actually already took the kids swimming tonight (sorry, no pictures) Ethan wasn't too sure about the deep end, but he loved the little kids slide and all the buckets that dumped water. Brielle loved the water. She loved the slide also, but she really liked being taken into the deep end. I think she is going to be our waterbaby. I am hoping to get signed up for an Adult/Infant swim class come February. It would be every Saturday for a month, and I think Brielle would have a blast. Me in a swimsuit, not so fun :)

We were going to get Ethan signed up for Pre-School, but that is just not happening right now. Thank goodness he is still really young and we have time. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Pre-School will work out in a few months.

PS...we are in need of a good daycare for the kids, so if anyone knows of one, (that is not too expensive) please let me know.

5 comments:

The Stanford Bunch said...

So glad everything is ok with Travs... the rec center sounds like a blast! I will watch your kids for you guys for free! :)

TF said...

Sounds like fun! Kailin is always begging us to take her swimming....I know what you mean about preschool....it is terribly expensive...I tried to get her into the Parks and Rec class, but it was full....I am now on a waitlist! But, I am gonna put her in a soccer class...her request!

Jana said...

Hey sweet, we have a pass at the gym also, we'll have to meet sometime! Em loves that pool! I'm glad everything is great with Travis.

Nyall and Jennifer said...

Hey guys,
I'm so glad everything looks good with Travis. What a relief! Cambria's pre-school is doing a summer all day pre-school program that is a lot more affordable than any other program out there and it would be her awesome teacher/aides. I'll have to forward some info. onto you from her teacher.

frogbait said...

I am glad Travis is ok! I can't wait to go check out the parks and rec with you this summer!