9 years ago
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Brielle's Roseola Rash
I almost forgot how to Blog it has been soo long! With the holidays, and me being sick all of last week I just never got around to posting anything. Brielle has been really crabby lately, and sleeping (or lack there of) horribly! Sunday night she didn't seem to feel very well, and she has had this really dry cough for about a week now. She woke up about 3am and we tool her temperature, which was 103.7. We gave her some Tylenol and tried to get her back to sleep. In the morning her temperature was down to about 102.6, so when Trav got home from school he took her to the doctor. Her Pediatrician could not find anything wrong, but told us that if she got a rash in a few days to let them know........well her fever dropped and she of course got a rash!
Not a very good picture but it is all over her front and back and now is moving to her face. Our friend Jen, who is a nurse looked in her little medical book and told us Brie had all the symptoms of Roseola. I have never heard of it, so of course I had to google it...apparently it is a viral infection and you just have to let it run its course. So our poor little Brie is crabby and not sleeping or eating and drinking very well. Hopefully this rash will be gone in a few days and her fever doesn't spike again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Poor little Brie. Issak had roseola when he was about 10 months old. It didn't last very long so maybe that can give you some hope. I hope she gets feeling better soon!
Oh my goodness Kenzie had Roseola about a month or so ago. It's terrible that Brie had to get it. I literally watched the rash appear. Craziness. I'm glad her fever has gone down. Fevers are always so scary.
I hope Brie Brie is feeling better and You are too.
Love you Sissy
Post a Comment